Monday, July 16, 2007

breathless...

what can I say..is this all of any benefits to us...this whole pressure we contained for the past week isn’t going anywhere for the both of us and this relationship not sounding too negative from the sentence but am sure we aren’t just this ordinary relationship which is built with no grounds, this I strongly believe and I know you believe it. ...

the stress we go through everyday in life is already a whole ball by itself in-- “us” this where we seek or freedom-------Freedom to just let go from all that is around an feel so contented with what’s in our arms/ what’s spent of our time/things we do together/ the way time just flows like a beautiful song so deep and fast when were together... and there times we look back and see how much we’ve ran into- of this love or ours..

We wish knowing & believing more of reflecting moments to come from this relationship. We know were chasing...Chasing for the moment to be far from this normality we have around us ….to enjoy us together making well of each other wants…


What can I do…I didn’t plan for it, I’m sorry…I’m truly am…..i didn’t want it neither did you… so lets just clarify things...n settle up…

This our 7th month together honz… and I’m waiting n thirsty for more never ending things to do with you, holidays to take….adventures to be...Rollercoaster’s to scream, places to do...so many bloody things including breaking a bed J

I want you to know – I need you...full stop...That’s it...I need you to be by my side while I bring us out this terrible term we’re in.

Puffins’ …I love my darling and that will not change, forgive me of my sudden doings…at moments i need your touch to put me at ease…

I’m fine...now…we’ll talk soon….

No comments: